Enzo gave Daniel and I big scare yesterday. He had a ferbile seizure while we were in the car. We quickly pulled over and then drove to the nearest fire station. The medics looked him over and then we drove him to the hospital; he was still kind of out of it. This was probably a result of having cold for a couple of days and at hospital we also found out he had an earache. Thank God he is doing better. Here are some pictures after we were discharged at the hospital.
WE HAVE MOVED!
9 years ago
1 comment:
My poor baby!!!! How scary! I know it must have been super scary for you and Daniel! I hope he is doing better now! We will be praying for him! We love you Enzo! Did he have an ear infection? I will give you all a call and check up on him! Our thoughts are with all of you!
Post a Comment